- Last checked April 2019. All posts present and correct.
- Beware seasonal vegetation means that controls S, O and N may be harder to find at the moment. Changes to maintenance in grass mowing practice mean that several of the open grass (bright yellow) areas are currently uncut and are rough open; these are those between: H and M; E and C; A-C-R; F and K; others remain shortly cut.
- Feedback (Marcus, 24/9/16): Did red course. All posts present and correct, enjoyable course and sufficiently challenging.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Portrait, Scale 1:6000. Last updated 2019.
- The Start/Finish is a plaque at a track crossing about 100m NW of the car park.
How to get a map
Leverhulme Park waterproof print£1.50
Leverhulme Park PDF£1.50
- From Reception at the Community Leisure Centre (next to the car park)
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Café
- On the East side of Bolton, signed from the A58 (Bury Road) just East of its junction with the A579. Approach down Blenheim Road and/or Long Lane.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 738 085 , Nearest Post Code: BL2 6EX
Other useful information
- Park contact by website only www.bolton.gov.uk
- Bolton Council web site – Parks Information
- Wikipedia entry for Leverhulme Park
- Maintained by Bolton Council.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.