- Last checked December 2017. Everything OK.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated 2016, to add in the new cafe and playground.
- The Start/Finish is a plaque on a fence corner, pretty much in the centre of the park (though you may have to look behind parked vehicles). The main car park (the red marker above) is about 300m away, at the South entrance of the park – the less busy “main attractions” car park (the orange marker) may be a bit closer.
How to get a map
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Parks d Toilets Cafe
- On the NW side of Bolton, adjacent to the A58 ring road (Moss Bank Way). Signed from traffic lights into Moss Lane.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 693 109, Nearest Post Code: BL1 6NB
Other useful information
- Ranger: tel. 01204 334042
- Bolton Council web site – Parks Information
- Wikipedia entry for Moss Bank Park
- Lancashire Wildlife Trust web site for The Hive at Moss Bank Park
- Lancashire Wildlife Trust
- Maintained by Bolton Council.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.