- Last checked September 2021. Everything OK.
- Control U has been moved a few metres so it won’t become overgrown in Summer.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated 2020.
- There are two different Starts, on opposite sides of the park. The North Start is at the edge of the North car park (the orange marker above); the South start is outside the Cafe, which is about 150m from the new South car park (the red marker).
How to get a map
Queen’s Park, Bolton waterproof print£1.50
Queen’s Park, Bolton PDF£1.50
Queen's Park, Bolton MapRun Bundle 45min Score£2.00
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- K Car Parks d Toilets Cafe z Playground
- From the A58 ring road on the West side of Bolton, take the A673 into town for just under 3kms. You will pass Queens Park main pedestrian entrance on your right; take your next right turn into a small, unnamed, street (opposite Park Street) and go through the stone pillars and up to the right for the Car Park.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 707 094. Postcodes: BL1 4QT (North Car Park) BL1 4SL (South Car Park)
Other useful information
- Park contact: by website only www.bolton.gov.uk
- Bolton Council web site – Parks Information
- Wikipedia entry for Queen’s Park, Bolton
- Parks and Gardens UK web site for Queen’s Park, Bolton
- Maintained by GMOA, supported by Bolton Council.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.