- Last checked December 2016. May 2017 … control G no longer missing.
- Control U may become overgrown in Summer.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated 2015.
- There are two different Starts, on opposite sides of the park. The North Start is at the edge of the North car park (the orange marker above); the South start is outside the Cafe, which is about 150m from the new South car park (the red marker).
How to get a map
- From Bolton Lads &Girls Club, Spa Road, Bolton
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Parks d Toilets Cafe
- From the A58 ring road on the West side of Bolton, take the A673 into town for just under 3kms. You will pass Queens Park main pedestrian entrance on your right; take your next right turn into a small, unnamed, street (opposite Park Street) and go through the stone pillars and up to the right for the Car Park.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 707 094. Postcode: BL1 4QT
Other useful information
- Park contacts: Karen Whitham tel. 01204 334068
Adrian Gittins tel. 01204 336913
- Bolton Council web site – Parks Information
- Wikipedia entry for Queen’s Park, Bolton
- Parks and Gardens UK web site for Queen’s Park, Bolton
- Maintained by Bolton Council.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.