- Last checked October 2017. Everything OK, except Posts Q and K have vanished, and post U is now loose and propped up.
- NB. post J has been replaced and slightly repositioned; K will be dropped from the map and not replaced.
- NB. a new path to a remembrance memorial is being built between G and U, and will be mapped when it is finished.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated November 2016.
- The Start/Finish is a telegraph post by a fence corner. It is a 300m walk in from the car park, and a further 100m to the suggested base for Stars and Loops.
How to get a map
- From the Outdoor Centre, next to the car park. Tel: 0161 223 5182
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets
- Turn North into Wall Way at the junction of Hyde Road (A57) and Reddish Lane (B6167)
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 894 959 Postcode: M18 7LJ
Other useful information
- Park contact: 0161-223-5182
- Manchester City Council web site for Debdale Park
- Manchester City Council web site for Debdale Outdoor Centre
- Wikipedia entry for Debdale Park
- Friends of Debdale Park
- Debdale Eco-Centre
- Wheels for All
- Maintained by Manchester CC.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.