- Last checked November 2020. Everything OK.
- NB. post H has been moved about 15m to a nearby tree, with some map changes around it.
- NB. A has been removed from the map; E and U are now plaques close to where the posts were; N is now a plaque on a bench SW of where the post was; L has been replaced with a new post, but is now on the other side of the path.
- NB. a new path to a remembrance memorial has been built between G and U, and is now on the map.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated November 2020.
- The Start/Finish is a telegraph post by a fence corner. It is a 300m walk in from the car park, and a further 100m to the suggested base for Stars and Loops.
How to get a map
Debdale Park waterproof print£1.50
Debdale Park PDF£1.50
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- K Car Park d Toilets z Playground
- Turn North into Wall Way at the junction of Hyde Road (A57) and Reddish Lane (B6167)
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 894 959 Postcode: M18 7LJ
Other useful information
- Manchester City Council web site for Debdale Park
- Manchester City Council web site for Debdale Outdoor Centre
- Wikipedia entry for Debdale Park
- Friends of Debdale Park
- Wheels for All
- Maintained by GMOA
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.