- Last checked April 2019. Everything OK.
- Post D has been moved to the North side of the path junction.
- Post I has been moved from beside the bench to behind the fence opposite.
- Post G has been removed from the courses.
- H is a plaque on a nearby fence corner.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:3000. Last updated November 2016.
- The Start/Finish is just inside the park – about 50m from the SouthWest park entrance.
How to get a map
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- Leave the Alan Turing Way (A6010) at its junction with Gibbon St. At the roundabout after 200m, turn left past the National Cycling Centre. After 200m, turn left into Stuart St, and park at the end outside the park gates.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 870989 Nearest Postcode: M11 4DQ
Other useful information
- Manchester City Council web site for Philips Park
- Wikipedia entry for Philips Park Clayton
- SportCity Venues – Philips Park
- Medlock Valley Sites Leaflet
- Medlock Valley web site
- Parks and Gardens web site
- Maintained by Manchester CC.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.