- Checked in March 2017. Everything OK and we’ve updated our start/finish plaque on its post near the boathouse.
- NB. there are new posts put in by OMBC to guide you around two new walking routes.
Orienteering map details
- A4 landscape, Scale 1:3500. Last updated 2014.
- All courses Start and Finish at a post in the corner of the shrubbery just East of the Boathouse Cafe. The nearest car park is the red marker above; the central car park (the orange marker) is about 500m away.
How to get a map
- From the Saddleworth Museum Shop, Uppermill – 0145 787 4093
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Café
- In Oldham, SE of junction between A62 and A627. The main car park entrance is in Kings Road, but the nearer car park for orienteering is off Park Road.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 930 040. Main car park postcode: OL8 2BH. North car park postcode: OL4 1SH.
Other useful information
- Park Contact Tel: 0161 770 4056
- Oldham Council web site for Alexandra Park
- Wikipedia entry for Alexandra Park
- Ability Wheelz
- The Hub @ Alexandra Park
- Maintained by GMOA.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.