- Last checked June 2023. Everything OK. Post A is now a plaque on a post across the road.
- Note that the feature F was on has been removed, so post F has been re-sited at the end of a hedge 50m to the South.
- V may be hard to spot in the balsam.
Orienteering map details
- A4 portrait, Scale 1:3000. Major revision July 2022, slight update January 2023.
- All courses Start and Finish at a plaque on the NorthEast corner of the fence around the Cafe.
How to get a map
Chadderton Hall Park waterproof print£0.75
Chadderton Hall Park PDF£0.75
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe z Playground X Picnic areas
- From the South leave the M60 at Jn 21 and turn North onto Broadway (A663). Turn West onto the A669, North into Chadderton Park Road, West onto Chadderton Hall Road, and North into Haigh Lane for the car park.
- From the North, exit the A627(M) at the South end of the motorway, turn West onto Burnley Lane, which becomes Chadderton Hall Road, then North into Haigh Lane for the car park.
- Metrolink: nearest stop is Westwood, walking distance 15-20 minutes.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 894 063. Postcode: OL9 0QR
- Public transport options
Other useful information
- Park Office Tel: 0161 770 5263
- Pavilion Cafe Tel: 0161 626 0294
- Oldham Council web site for Chadderton Hall Park
- Wikipedia entry for Chadderton Hall Park
- Maintained by GMOA, supported by Oldham Council
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.