- Last checked May 2018. Everything OK, though V may be hard to spot when the balsam has grown.
Orienteering map details
- A4 portrait, Scale 1:3000. Last updated 2014.
- All courses Start and Finish at a plaque on the NorthEast corner of the fence around the Cafe.
How to get a map
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe Picnic areas
- From the South leave the M60 at Jn 21 and turn North onto Broadway (A663). Turn West onto the A669, North into Chadderton Park Road, West onto Chadderton Hall Road, and North into Haigh Lane for the car park.
- From the North, exit the A627(M) at the South end of the motorway, turn West onto Burnley Lane, which becomes Chadderton Hall Road, then North into Haigh Lane for the car park.
- Metrolink: nearest stop is Westwood, walking distance 15-20 minutes.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 895 062. Postcode: OL9 0QR
Other useful information
- Park Office Tel: 0161 770 5263
- Pavilion Cafe Tel: 0161 626 0294
- Oldham Council web site for Chadderton Hall Park
- Wikipedia entry for Chadderton Hall Park
- Maintained by GMOA.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.