- Last checked March 2017. Everything OK.
Orienteering map details
- A4 landscape, Scale 1:6000. Last updated 2014.
- The Start is at the North end of the car parks.
How to get a map
- From some Oldham Countryside Centres Site Visitor Centre – Tel: 0161 308 3909
Brownhill Countryside Centre – Tel: 0145 787 2598
Saddleworth Museum Shop – Tel: 0145 787 0336
or from the Cafe/Visitor Centre
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe
- From Ashton-u-Lyne bypass (A635) take A627 north towards Oldham for approx 1 mile to Newmarket Road (traffic lights). Turn L (west) and follow Newmarket Road for 3/4 mile to junction at sharp L bend. Turn R at bend. Entrance to car park and visitor centre is on R after 50 metres.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 920 005. Postcode: M35 9WJ
Other useful information
- Countryside Officer Tel: 0161 308 3909
- Oldham Council web site for Daisy Nook
- Wikipedia entry for Daisy Nook
- Oldham Attractions – Daisy Nook
- Trip Advisor – Daisy Nook
- Maintained by GMOA.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.