- Last checked April 2019. Everything OK … but note that post H has been replaced on the East side of the thicket rather than the North-East side, so may not be exactly where you expect it to be, and you may find there are two XX controls (with the same code) visible on the South side of the pond.
Orienteering map details
- Brereton Heath full-area map: A4 Landscape, Scale 1:5000. Last updated 2019.
- Brereton Heath North small-area map: A4 Portrait, Scale 1:3000. Last updated 2019.
- The Start/Finish is by the side of a small building close by the North end of the car park, adjacent to the Visitor Centre.
How to get a map
- Brereton Heath Visitor Centre. Tel: 01477 534115
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Picnic areas
- NB. the Car park is Pay and Display
- Signed from A54, 4 miles west of Congleton.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 795 654 Postcode: CW12 4SU
Other useful information
- Ranger Tel: 01477 534115
- Cheshire East web site for Brereton Heath Local Nature Reserve
- Information and activities, including car park charges
- Wikipedia entry for Brereton Heath
- Nature Reserve Leaflet
- Case Study
- Maintained by Cheshire East Council.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.