- Last checked August 2019. Everything OK.
- Sept 18 2019 … TT has been moved out of brambles to the earthbank 30m South; XX is now a single post at the NW corner of the pond … make sure you get the new map.
Orienteering map details
- Brereton Heath full-area map: A4 Landscape, Scale 1:5000. Last updated 2019.
- Brereton Heath North small-area map: A4 Portrait, Scale 1:3000. Last updated 2019.
- The Start/Finish is by the side of a small building close by the North end of the car park, adjacent to the Visitor Centre.
How to get a map
Brereton Heath waterproof print£1.75
Brereton Heath PDF£1.75
Brereton Heath North area waterproof print£0.75
Brereton Heath North area PDF£0.75
- Brereton Heath Visitor Centre. Tel: 01477 534115
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Picnic areas
- NB. the Car park is Pay and Display
- Signed from A54, 4 miles west of Congleton.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 795 654 Postcode: CW12 4SU
Other useful information
- Ranger Tel: 01477 534115
- Cheshire East web site for Brereton Heath Local Nature Reserve
- Information and activities, including car park charges
- Wikipedia entry for Brereton Heath
- Nature Reserve Leaflet
- Case Study
- Maintained by Cheshire East Council.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.