- Last checked April 2017. Everything OK… except end August 2017 post V reported lying on the ground.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Portrait, Scale 1:5000. Last updated November 2016.
- There are two Starts: the North start is 500m from the Visitor Centre, at the gate into the Country Park. The South Start is a further 400m into the area, along the main track.
How to get a map
- Tegg’s Nose Information Centre and Cafe. Tel: 01625 374833
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe Picnic Areas
- NB. The Car Park is Pay and Display
- From Macclesfield take A537 (Buxton). Road is straight for 3/4 mile then swings L. Take obvious R fork straight ahead to park.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 950 733 Nearest Post Code: SK11 0AP
Other useful information
- Ranger Tel: 01625 374833
- Tegg’s Nose Country Park web site
- Cheshire East web site for Tegg’s Nose
- Wikipedia entry for Tegg’s Nose
- Facebook page for Tegg’s Nose
- Macclesfield Outdoors
- Climbing routes
- Maintained by Cheshire East Council.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.