- Last checked December 2016. Everything OK except … I was missing, but has now been replaced with a plaque at the nearby gate. Note that post E and plaque M have been re-positioned.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:5000. Last updated 2016.
- The Start is a fence corner, just outside the NorthEast corner of the car park.
How to get a map
- From the Visitor Centre. Please ring prior to visit to check the centre is open. – Tel: 0161 790 7746
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park
- From M60(J13) follow A575 N towards Walkden. After crossing A6, turn R after 1/2 mile in to Hill Top Road. Park is signed.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 737 038. Postcode: M28 3TD
Other useful information
- Park contact: tel. 0161 790 7746
- Salford City Council web site for Blackleach Country Park
- Salford City Council web site for Friends of Blackleach
- Visit Salford web site for Blackleach Country Park
- Wikipedia entry for Blackleach Country Park
- Maintained by Salford CC.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.