- Last checked June 2020. Everything OK.
- NB. July 2020 – SF has been moved a few metres to a much better spot at the exit from the car park. M has been replaced in a slightly less vulnerable place on the fence corner close by. So, do ensure you have the latest map!
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:5000. Last updated 2020.
- The Start is at the exit from the car park.
How to get a map
Blackleach Country Park waterproof print£1.50
Blackleach Country Park PDF£1.50
- From the Visitor Centre. Please ring prior to visit to check the centre is open. – Tel: 0161 790 7746
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park
- From M60(J13) follow A575 N towards Walkden. After crossing A6, turn R after 1/2 mile in to Hill Top Road. Park is signed.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 737 038. Postcode: M28 3TD
Other useful information
- Park contact: tel. 0161 790 7746
- Salford City Council web site for Blackleach Country Park
- Salford City Council web site for Friends of Blackleach
- Visit Salford web site for Blackleach Country Park
- Wikipedia entry for Blackleach Country Park
- Maintained by Salford CC.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.