- Last checked January 2020. Everything OK, however, note that controls W, V, N were re-sited last September to avoid oncoming vegetation.
- W is now a plaque on a nearby bench, V has been moved SE 40m or so, N has been moved up onto the embankment. Make sure you get a new map !
- Brambles are continuing to expand everywhere.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Portrait, Scale 1:3000. Last updated September 2019.
- The Start/Finish post is just through the gate out of the North end of the car park.
How to get a map
Dukes Drive, Monton waterproof print£1.25
Dukes Drive, Monton PDF£1.25
- From Clifton Country Park (tel. 0161 793 4219) or Blackleach Country Park (tel. 0161 790 7746) or email email@example.com
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park
- From the South, leave the M60 at Jn 11 and follow the A57 East towards Eccles. Turn left onto Green Lane (B5231) and continue to Monton Green. The car park is left at the roundabout and immediately right.
- From the North, leave the M60 at Jn 13 and follow the B5211 South to Winton and then turn left onto Parrin Lane (B5229) and continue to Monton Green. The car park is on the left just before the roundabout.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 763 996, Nearest Post Code: M30 8AN
Other useful information
- Park contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 0161 793 4219
- Groups contact: Jill Tyson 07872 808003
- Salford City Council website for Dukes Drive
- Fascinating site all about the Bridgewater Canal
- Maintained by Salford CC.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.