- Last checked July 2018. Everything OK.
- As the summer vegetation gets going, several posts will become harder to find.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Portrait, Scale 1:3000. Last updated December 2016.
- The Start/Finish post is just through the gate out of the North end of the car park.
How to get a map
- From Clifton Country Park (tel. 0161 793 4219) or Blackleach Country Park (tel. 0161 790 7746) or email email@example.com
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park
- From the South, leave the M60 at Jn 11 and follow the A57 East towards Eccles. Turn left onto Green Lane (B5231) and continue to Monton Green. The car park is left at the roundabout and immediately right.
- From the North, leave the M60 at Jn 13 and follow the B5211 South to Winton and then turn left onto Parrin Lane (B5229) and continue to Monton Green. The car park is on the left just before the roundabout.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 763 996, Nearest Post Code: M30 8AN
Other useful information
- Park contact: email firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 0161 793 4219
- Groups contact: Jill Tyson 07872 808003
- Salford City Council website for Dukes Drive
- Fascinating site all about the Bridgewater Canal
- Maintained by Salford CC.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.