- Last checked July 2020. Everything OK.
- nb. Considerable pruning and clearing has been done, and the map updated around W to reflect it.
- Controls G, N, X, W may become overgrown in Summer.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:2500. Last updated July 2020.
- The Start/Finish is the SouthEast corner of the area, on the North side of Moor Lane:
How to get a map
Kersal Moor waterproof print£1.25
Kersal Moor PDF£1.25
- From Clifton Country Park (0161 793 4219) or Blackleach Country Park (0161 790 7746). Ring for opening times.
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- From M62 Jn 17 go south on A56 for 1.8 miles to traffic lights at cross roads. Turn west onto Moor Lane and park on the road soon after the church. This road is the south boundary of the map.
- OS Grid Reference: SD 820 021 Postcode: M7 3PN
Other useful information
- Contact: Tel. 0161 793 4219
- Salford City Council web site for Kersal Moor
- Salford City Council web site for local history of Kersal Moor
- Wikipedia entry for Kersal Moor
- Maintained by Salford CC.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.