- Last checked May 2017. Everything OK, except that the willow structure next to K has been removed, and X is badly overgrown.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:3000. Last updated November 2016.
- The Start/Finish is a path junction close to the Garden Centre car park:
How to get a map
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- Free parking is available outside the Princes Park Garden Centre and alongside the Irlam & Cadishead Leisure Centre on the B5320.
- From the A57, Cadishead to Eccles road, take either the B5320 or B5311 to Irlam. Princes Park is near the junction of these 2 roads. Free parking is available outside the Princes Park Garden Centre and alongside the Leisure Centre on the B5320.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 721 941. Postcode: M44 6BR
Other useful information
- Contact: Gale Blackburn Tel. 0161-606-6735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Salford City Council web site for Prince’s Park, Irlam
- Salford Community Culture web site – the artwork in Princes Park
- Irlam & Cadishead War Memorial – John Cassidy, Sculptor
- Maintained by Salford CC.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.