- Last checked April 2017. Everything OK.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Portrait, Scale 1:5000. Last updated 2016.
- The Start/Finish is a few metres up a track from the SW side of the car park.
How to get a map
- Etherow Country Park Cafe and Visitor Centre (0161-427-6937)
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park
- From M60 (J27) follow A626 to Marple. At Marple centre (traffic lights) turn L and follow A626 Glossop, descending steep hill to Marple Bridge. Park is on L near bottom of hill approx 200m beyond Marple station.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 964 896. Nearest Post Code: SK6 5EX
Other useful information
- Park contact: 0161 217 6111
- Stockport Council web site for Brabyns Park
- Etherow Country Park (where to pick up a map)
- Friends of Brabyns Park
- Visit Marple Discovery Trail
- Local History Society
- Brabyns Park Bonfire
- Maintained by Stockport MBC.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.