- Last checked June 2017. Shoulder high vegetation made it impossible to check post G.
- E and T are also sometimes hard to find in undergrowth.
Parts of the area can get very marshy and muddy.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated 2015.
- The Start/Finish is next to a haha wall, NorthEast of the Hall buildings, about 150m walk from the main car park.
How to get a map
- Bramhall Hall (on site). Limited opening hours depending on the season. Ring 0845 833 0974 to check.
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe Picnic areas
- NB: Car park is Pay and Display
- Approach from either A5149, Cheadle Hulme south, or A5102, Bramhall north. Manor Road, Carrwood Road and Bramhall Park Road, all lead to the signed entrance on the west side of the park.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 887 863 Nearest Post code: SK7 3NX
Other useful information
- Contact Tel: 0161 485 3708
- Stockport Council site for Bramhall Hall
- Wikipedia entry for Bramhall Hall
- Maintained by Stockport MBC.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.