- Last checked May 2020. Everything OK.
- nb. H L and N have been replaced, and slightly re-positioned so make sure you use the latest map.
- Parts of the area become very muddy and slippery after wet weather. G, E, F, R, T and S have undergrowth issues, and H and V can be very marshy.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated 2015, and in need of a bit of an overhaul. New flowerbeds near the S/F aren’t mapped, some paths, brambles and thickets have all changed.
- The Start/Finish is next to a haha wall, NorthEast of the Hall buildings, about 150m walk from the main car park.
How to get a map
Bramhall Park waterproof print£1.50
Bramhall Park PDF£1.50
- Bramhall Hall (on site), but note limited opening hours depending on the season. To check, ring 0161 474 2020 or go to Opening Hours.
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe Picnic areas
- NB: Car park is Pay and Display
- Approach from either A5149, Cheadle Hulme south, or A5102, Bramhall north. Manor Road, Carrwood Road and Bramhall Park Road, all lead to the signed entrance on the west side of the park.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 887 863 Nearest Post code: SK7 3NX
Other useful information
- Contact Tel: 0161 474 2020
- Stockport Council site for Bramhall Hall
- Wikipedia entry for Bramhall Hall
- Maintained by Stockport MBC.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.