- Last checked January 2019. Everything OK. Parts of the area become very muddy and slippery after wet weather. G, E, T and S have undergrowth issues, and H and V can be very marshy. K is broken but in place and will be replaced soon. There is a new path being laid on the West side of the park, this is not yet mapped
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last updated 2015.
- The Start/Finish is next to a haha wall, NorthEast of the Hall buildings, about 150m walk from the main car park.
How to get a map
- Bramhall Hall (on site), but note limited opening hours depending on the season. To check, ring 0161 474 2020 or go to Opening Hours.
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe Picnic areas
- NB: Car park is Pay and Display
- Approach from either A5149, Cheadle Hulme south, or A5102, Bramhall north. Manor Road, Carrwood Road and Bramhall Park Road, all lead to the signed entrance on the west side of the park.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 887 863 Nearest Post code: SK7 3NX
Other useful information
- Contact Tel: 0161 474 2020
- Stockport Council site for Bramhall Hall
- Wikipedia entry for Bramhall Hall
- Maintained by Stockport MBC.