- Last checked June 2021. Everything OK … the new cycle track near G is now mapped.
- nb. as of 11/5/2021 post E has been moved out of the undergrowth down to the path. On 15/7/2020, N was moved to a completely new position and H and L replaced and slightly re-positioned – so make sure you use the latest map.
- Parts of the area become very muddy and slippery after wet weather. G, F, R, T and S have undergrowth issues, and H and V can be very marshy.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:4000. Last update September 2021.
- The Start/Finish is next to a haha wall, NorthEast of the outbuildings, about 150m walk from the main car park.
How to get a map
Bramhall Park waterproof print£1.50
Bramhall Park PDF£1.50
- Bramhall Hall (on site), but note limited opening hours depending on the season. To check, ring 0161 474 2020 or go to Opening Hours.
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe z Playground X Picnic areas
- NB: Car park is Pay and Display
- Approach from either A5149, Cheadle Hulme south, or A5102, Bramhall north. Manor Road, Carrwood Road and Bramhall Park Road, all lead to the signed entrance on the west side of the park.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 887 863 Nearest Post code: SK7 3NX
Other useful information
- Contact Tel: 0161 474 2020
- Stockport Council site for Bramhall Hall
- Wikipedia entry for Bramhall Hall
- Maintained by GMOA
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.