- Last checked September 2020. Everything OK, though the paths through the grass seem to keep changing.
- Course installed September 2017.
- News Items for Mirrlees Fields, including course maintenance needed or carried out
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape map. Scale 1:4000. Last updated October 2020.
- The start/finish is in the centre of the fields, approximately 300m from the nearest parking.
How to get a map
Mirrlees Fields waterproof print£0.75
Mirrlees Fields PDF£0.75
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- There is no car park for the fields, and no facilities such as toilets or cafes.
- Parking is on local streets to the West of the fields, Lowland Road is suggested. Kinross Avenue has space for one or two cars. Please park with consideration for the local residents.
- Approach from Bramhall Lane, A5102. At the small roundabout turn into Woodsmoor Lane which becomes Moorland Road. Lowland Road is on the right just before Woodsmoor station.
- Alternatively approach from the A6, turing into Woodsmoor Lane next to Stockport Grammar School, turn left into Moorland Road, pass Woodsmoor station and then left into Lowland Road.
- Grid reference: SJ 905 875. Postcode of Lowland Road: SK2 7EG
- Maintained by Mirrlees Fields Friends Group with assistance from GMOA.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.