- Course installed September 2017.
- News Items for Mirrlees Fields, including course maintenance needed or carried out
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape map. Scale 1:4000. Last updated September 2017.
- The start/finish is in the centre of the fields, approximately 300m from the nearest parking.
How to get a map
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- There is no car park for the fields, and no facilities such as toilets or cafes.
- Parking is on local streets to the West of the fields, Lowland Road is suggested. Kinross Avenue has space for one or two cars. Please park with consideration for the local residents.
- Approach from Bramhall Lane, A5102. At the small roundabout turn into Woodsmoor Lane which becomes Moorland Road. Lowland Road is on the right just before Woodsmoor station.
- Alternatively approach from the A6, turing into Woodsmoor Lane next to Stockport Grammar School, turn left into Moorland Road, pass Woodsmoor station and then left into Lowland Road.
- Grid reference: SJ 905 875. Postcode of Lowland Road: SK2 7EG
Other useful information
- Mirrlees Fields Friend Group
- Stockport Grammar School
- Stockport School
- Ladybrook Valley District Scouts
- Maintained by Mirrlees Fields Friends Group with assistance from GMOA.