- Last checked September 2020. Everything OK.
- Posts Q, Z and B are all there, but may be hard to spot in the vegetation.
- Note that post J has been removed from the map.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Portrait, Scale 1:4000. Last updated April 2020.
- The Start/Finish is at the end of a low wall, about 120m from the end of the car park.
How to get a map
Longford Park waterproof print£1.75
Longford Park PDF£1.75
- From Caffeine and Co, Longford Park Cafe, off Cromwell Rd entrance, Stretford
M32 8DA. Tel: 07787 118578
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Park d Toilets Cafe Picnic areas
- The excellent Cafe is located near post L:
- From the M60 Jun 7 follow A56 towards Manchester, Chester Road, to the A5145 cross roads. Turn right at the traffic lights onto A5145, Edge Lane. In half a mile you will pass the park on your left. Take 2nd left into Ryebank, signed Longford Park. The narrow unsigned road to the car park is about 150 yards on the left.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 807943 Postcode: M21 9TA (big car park near S/F)
Other useful information
- Park contact Tel: 0161 912 5579
- Trafford Council web site for Longford Park
- Wikipedia entry for Longford Park
- Friends of Longford Park
- Caffeine and Co Facebook page
- Yelp review of Longford Park
- Self-maintained by Trafford Council.
- Postwatchers, please click here to submit your report.