- Last checked May 2018. Everything OK.
- NB. A new footpath has been created along the entrance road from post E through to the main centre car park which won`t be on the map yet. Post C has been moved to just inside the field to make it more accessible.
Orienteering map details
- A4 Landscape, Scale 1:7500. Last updated 2017.
- The Watersports Start is on the SouthEast side of the Watersports building.
- The Visitor Centre Start is at the NorthEast side of the Visitor Centre building.
How to get a map
- From Trafford Water Sports Centre Reception. Open 10 – 4 every day. Chris: 0161 962 9893
- Or buy any map from Get a Map
- Or order any map by post by downloading the Map order form
- K Car Parks d Toilets Cafe Picnic areas
- On E side of M60(J6). Follow ‘Trafford Water Sports Centre’ signs from roundabout. Pass the metro station. The Visitor Centre (now closed but has toilets and cafe) is on the right. Or continue to the Trafford Water Sports Centre.
- OS Grid Reference: SJ 802 929 Postcode: M33 2LX
Other useful information
- Cafe Metro is open Tue-Sun 9.30-3.30 during the winter. Facebook page
- Wikipedia entry for Sale Water Park
- VisitManchester site for Sale Water Park
- WaterSports Centre
- Maintained by GMOA.
- Postwatchers, please click [replace id=”inpection_link_cl”] to submit your report.